Hope for Starting Families

Hi folks!

I have been invited by the good people of Strategic Edge Inc. to the Hope for Starting Families Patients’ Forum held on November 30, 2013 at 3:00 – 5:00 PM in the Jade Function Room of Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria, Ortigas Avenue, Corner Asian Development Bank Ave, Quezon City. It is connected to the mall Robinsons Galleria. Said forum was supposed to be on November 8 but was postponed due to Super Typhoon Yolanda.



I am ashamed to come in late (Ms. Joy was wrapping up her talk already) because I watched the good looking Los Viajeros guys of Eat Bulaga.. The sponsors were expecting many attendees (who confirmed and reserved) to fill the room but unfortunately, some didn't make it. Too bad for them coz they missed on a LOT. As much as I would love to fill you in on the info learned (which I didn't find in the internet and was not discussed to me by my previous doctors,) but I feel that I am not in the position to.

Food
some of the food we enjoyed, i didn't take a picture of everything as the topic of this post is not about food






Giveaway

grateful for the invaluable support and these educational materials




weighing scale, usb and of course i wouldn't pass up the hotel ballpen hehehe


Talk 


hope for starting families


I was glad that the speaker communicated in Tagalog, using easy to understand terms and also had a comic side to somehow alleviate the grief wrought by the issue and seriousness of the patients.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing was being able to ask away Dr. Anthony Marc B. Ancheta, FPOGS (Fellow, Philippine Obstetrical and Gynecological Society), FPSREI (Fellow, Philippine Society of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.) He is an expert on infertility. Some of his credentials include - trained in Minimally Invasive Surgery from KK Women's and Children's Hospital in Singapore, and he was a Clinical Fellow in Reproductive Medicine of the National University Hospital Singapore, where he pursued further training in Advanced Reproductive Techniques and IVF.
We learned so many things and got information we did not have access to before. I appreciated this very much. Mabuhay Merck Serono for your goodwill and for coming up with this!

After this seminar, I was planning to grab some grocery stuff and head home early, but as usual this did not materialize. You can read about my haul here.
If you have read this far, I hope you can consider supporting me by following any of my other social networks in the right side of the page. The reader has always been my inspiration. Fairness is important and I always follow back in G+, Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin. For add back in FB, NB and GFC, kindly comment your page or site so I know where to follow back. Thank you!

XXX

Comments

Popular Posts