My Thai Royale Spa Mandaluyong Experience

Life in the city could be very stressful. We are always in a rush, have deadlines to meet; commitments and errands may seem never-ending.

We owe it to ourselves to unwind, relax, have a pampering experience every once in a while.

When it comes to pampering, there is one word that first comes to my mind- massage. There's nothing like a good ol' rub down, heck, even my cat loves it.

What are the benefits of massage aside from being pleasurable?
Improves digestion and elimination, boosts immunity, promotes relaxation and good mental health, exfoliates skin, enhanced sleep quality, greater energy, improved concentration, increased circulation.

Lowers blood pressure, reduce/decrease anxiety, pain, stress,  fatigue, insomnia, strains, injuries and certain disorders.

Armed with that knowledge, I was looking forward to my trip to Thai Royale Spa.

health and wellness blogger

It seemed like a simple spa when you're outside looking at its billboard. But once I reached its entrance- the bottom of the staircase going to the second floor- the invigorating scent of the essential oil welcomed me.

The interiors and decorations exude the ambiance of an authentic Thai place. It was dimly lit so privacy was also attained. The tranquil music added to the calming atmosphere.

thai royale spa

filipina blogger pisceanrat


thai royale spa


thai massage

After exchanging of pleasantries, I was asked which service I will have. I chose Combination Package A. 1 Hour Swedish Massage + 1 Hour Foot Massage (Php 499 only).

Note:
Swedish Massage is different from Thai Massage as in the former, oil is incorporated and stretching is slight; while in the latter, sans oil with emphasis on pressure point and stretching.

I was ushered into a darkened room. I noticed the trail was covered with rocks with round woods to step on.

thai royale spa


thai royale spa


thai royale spa

My Experience:
My feet were first soaked in hot water in a wooden pail for a few minutes and my nape and midsection was wrapped in a hot compress. I found out from Ms. Kate, the owner, that the "hot pad" they used was bought from Thailand.

top blogger philippines

Afterwards, hand reflexology and finally came the relaxing foot and leg  massage. It was pure bliss.

After an hour, we were brought to the massage room. The mattress was in the floor and the cover had a Thai fashion.

Unlike in other spas, their beds/ mattress was bigger with more room to move.

thai royale spa

I removed my clothes and changed into their silk shorts. I put my valuables into an overhead safety box.
Ate Jona, my therapist, gave me a most relaxing massage. I felt really rejuvenated. I remembered when I had a massage in another spa, I felt battered. Like I was mauled by half a dozen angry apes, Haha!

The scent of the oil, or the aromatherapy cleared my mind, and all my worries melted away. Really, everyone should have a massage!

After finishing, Ate Jona offered me drinks. I had an iced tea and was also given a hot towel. It was nice also that throughout the treatment, she always checked if I was okay and if I wanted her to go lighter or harder.

lifestyle blogger philippines


Why choose Thai Royale Spa?
Aside from the prices being shockingly affordable, they boast of an authentic Thai massage experience.
They have a Thai trainer. Their therapists are well-trained for almost a month and the final exam is on the owner herself. Of course, she has high standards!

Certification and License:
Department of Health Massage Therapy
TESDA Massage Therapy
Only Philippine Spa to be accredited by- The Union of Medical Society, Bangkok, Thailand
Wellness Organization Worldwide

Award:
2014 Consumers Choice Awardee for Most Family Oriented Spa in the Philippines.

spa philippines


Thai Royale Spa is open 24 hours and a 1 hour massage is as low as Php 200.
Thai Royale Spa Main is located in Chowking Bldg., 599 Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong City.
(2nd floor of Watsons & OBYPED Drug, beside Jollibee Maysilo and in front of Petron Maysilo & R&J Bulalohan, near City Hall).
Contact: 584-8424(THAI) / 0917 346 6953/ 0908 178 1746

Other branches:

  • JP RIZAL, MAKATI CITY BRANCH
  • DONA FRANCISCA SUBD., DON MANUEL BANZON AVE BALANGA 1 (B1) BATAAN BRANCH
  • CAPITOL DRIVE BALANGA 2 (B2) BATAAN BRANCH
  • ORANI, BATAAN BRANCH
  • LIMAY, BATAAN BRANCH 
  • MARIVELES, BATAAN BRANCH
  • SAN JOSE CITY, NUEVA ECIJA BRANCH
  • CABANATUAN CITY, NUEVA ECIJA BRANCH
  • PASONG TAMO- METROPOLITAN MAKATI BRANCH
  • AMORSOLO LEGASPI VILLAGE, MAKATI BRANCH 
  • AGLIPAY BRANCH
  • TANDANG SORA, QUEZON CITY BRANCH
thai royale spa kate
Satisfied lifestyle bloggers with the owner, Ms. Kate.

Thai Royale Spa is a good business opportunity and it's open for FRANCHISING! Now with 15 branches!
thai royale spa blogger pisceanrat

Call 0915 194 8975
http://thairoyalespa.com/
Email: thairoyalespa@yahoo.com
https://www.facebook.com/thairoyalespa888

Sister companies: Suay Skin and Kai Cha

Thai Royale Spa- Experience the luxury of massage spa without spending too much for a high quality service and great ambiance!


Comments

Popular Posts